JUNK MUNCH LTD
Your privacy is important to us.
WHAT WE DO
We are a waste management business serving Watford and the surrounding areas.
DATA WE COLLECT
We will request information such as your name, contact details (including address, postcode, telephone number,), and company details, which you can choose to provide when you either subscribe to our email newsletter or use our online services such as our contact forms.
We need to collect this information to be able to provide you with our products and services. It also helps us personalize and deliver relevant content in any e-mails. The legal basis for our collection of this data is defined as ‘Legitimate Interest’ as per Recital 47 of Article 6(f) of the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), as it is reasonable for you to expect that you will be contacted in regards to your inquiry after having emailed us or entered your contact details into an inquiry form. We do not collect ‘sensitive data’ about you (as specified in Article 9 of the GDPR as data about ‘racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, or trade union membership’.)
We do not knowingly collect, process, or share the Personal Data of children or minors if you are under 18, please do not provide any personal information to us. You do not have to provide us with any Personal Data if you do not want to, however, we will be unable to contact you about your inquiry if you do not. We will also collect aggregate information from our website visitors by using cookies. This data is used to customize the content of our website and social media to help deliver an improved experience for our users and it will not personally identify you.
USE OF PERSONAL DATA
If you provide your telephone number to us, we will contact you via phone to qualify your inquiry and to esses your requirements.
We also use your information for the purposes of administering and expanding our business activities, providing customer services, and making available our products and services to both existing customers and prospective customers.
HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA AND INFORMATION
We make reasonable efforts to keep your data and information safe. This means where we store this information electronically, we keep our software up to date and use modern security software.
YOUR DATA RIGHTS
Under GDPR you have certain rights regarding your Personal Information. We have outlined the rights that apply to the Personal Data we collect, which are as follows:
- The right of access – this means you have the right to know what Personal Data we hold about you. We will provide this information to you free of charge
- The right of rectification – if the Personal Data we hold about you is incorrect or incomplete you have the right to correct it or complete it
- The right to erasure – sometimes known as ‘the right to be forgotten’ this means if you request us to do so, we will delete the Personal Data we hold about you. This means we may not be able to provide you with services in the future
- The right to restrict processing – this means that you can request for us to cease processing your data rather than deleting it. This means we may not be able to provide you with services in the future
- The right to data portability – this means if you request Personal Data from us we will provide it in a commonly used, machine-readable form
- The right to object – this means you can object to us processing your Personal Data if you do not believe it is in your interest
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you so wish
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are using the web. Web servers automatically identify your computer by its IP address. On occasions, we collect IP addresses for the purposes of system administration, to analyze aggregate information, and audit the use of our website.
COOKIES & SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
USE OF CLEAR GIFS
Our website uses Google Analytics to help us to understand how people use our website. It does this by tracking information such as how long people spend on our website, the pages they visit, the website that referred them to our website, and other aggregate data. We do this so that we can make improvements to our website and provide a better user experience and more engaging content. As analytics information is not personal data, we do not specifically ask for your prior consent.
To opt-out of Google Analytics tracking on all sites, use the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.
OTHER GOOGLE SERVICES
In addition to Google Analytics, we use a number of industry-standard Google services to provide particular pieces of website content. These include:
- Google Fonts: We may use one or more of Google’s web fonts to ensure that our website content is displayed in a clear and consistent fashion across all of the different types of devices and browsers
- Google Maps: We may use Google’s mapping services to provide dynamic geographic maps on our website
- Google Recaptcha: We may use Google’s Recaptcha service (which provides the ‘I Am Not A Robot’ functionality) on our web contact forms. Recaptcha is a security measure to prevent the abuse of our contact forms by automated programs
Each of these services involves our website making a connection to one or more Google servers, and may result in Google placing cookies on your device.
We use social media cookies from Facebook on our website. Facebook places the cookies, and we use them to understand the effectiveness of social media campaigns that we operate.
If you are not logged into Facebook when you view our website, then it is not possible for any personal information about your visit to be collected. Therefore we do not specifically ask for your prior consent.
If you are logged into Facebook when you view our website, then Facebook will know when you visit Us. We do not have any access to the details of that personal data, as you have consented to share it with Facebook, not Us. We just get to see anonymized data about the numbers of people who have responded to our advertising or other social media activity.
There are several ways of controlling the ads that you see based on your activity on Facebook. The following resources may help to understand those choices:
- How to opt-out of Facebook interest-based advertising on your browser or mobile device: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
- About Ads: https://www.aboutads.info/choices
- Your Online Choices: https://www.youronlinechoices.eu
You can always use your browser’s private or incognito mode to browse websites anonymously.
If you disable marketing cookies on this website, it does not mean that you will not see our ads, it just means that they will not be personalised based on your Facebook activity.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Postal Address: 9 Priory fields, Watford, wd174yp, United Kingdom
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
9 Priory fields, Watford, wd174yp, United Kingdom